January 2, 2011

Easy Roast

My good friend ( i mean good and more on that later) Rhonda shared this super easy roast recipes with me and so I thought I would pass it on.  Tim had a cow butchered and I had more types of roast than I knew what to do with.  Rhonda saved the day by this good and easy dish!!!

                    Hey Soul Sister!!!
These are some of the gifts she's given me!!

This is what you'll need:
roast
1 can of coke or about 10 oz.
1 can of mushroom soup
1 package of onion soup mix
crock pot



Add all of your ingredients together and add your roast.

Cook for 8 hours on high.
Add potatoes and carrots halfway through or boil them right at the end and throw them in the crock pot to get the same taste. AND this is what you'll end up with.  Promise it is wonderful!!!!

Now a little more on Rhonda.  We have know each other since 3rd grade.  We were on the same softball teams, basketball teams, and lots of classes together.  We lived together our first year in college and were in each others weddings.  We have been through so many ups and downs together that we usually know what each other is thinking by our looks.  We have been there for each other through some of the toughest times imaginable and Tim will swear we talk to each other at least 10 times a day of the phone.  Now our girls are in the same class and are going through the same ups and downs as we did.  I am so glad to know that they will have each other to laugh with until their sides hurt, come up with really dumb pranks and have brothers to pester.  So, I think Rhonda would get the Best Soul Sister Award if there was one!!!

2 comments:

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

I am a new follower!! It is amazing having best friends how have known you forever and when your kids are friends its even better! My best friend is the daughter of my mom's HS Best friend and now our daughters play together. Love the recipe btw... Believe me, I don't say that very often, since I am a horrible cook. :)

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

This sounds delicious! Can't wait to try it!